Please find here our list with Frequently Asked Questions - yours might be among them.
- There appears to be a fault on my copy of a recently purchased Decca classics CD/DVD/Booklet, how do I get a replacement?
First of all, please always get in touch with the retail store where you bought the product to get a replacement. This will be the most convenient way for you. In the case that this not possible due to any circumstances, please send us an email and explain to us what exactly you are experiencing. If it sounds that we are responsible, we will ask you to send us the faulty product and will send you a replacement in return.Contact Page
- I need permission from Decca to use one of your recordings, or a part of one, for my film/play/advertisement etc. How can I obtain this permission?Please contact our colleagues at Universal Classics & Jazz in your country.
- Iíve found an item on your website, but it is not available in my local shop. Why not?The releases presented in this website are our international releases. These are distributed to retailers and marketed to you by separate Universal Classics & Jazz operating companies in over 40 countries.
Each company, at its discretion and within certain limits, can choose to retain only those items in its local catalogue which sell best in its market. You can still ask your shop to import an international item, even if not available locally, though this will cost extra.
- Is there a full discography of all the Decca releases ever made?No we are not currently able to offer this service. It is however, still possible to buy old Decca catalogues from antiquarian bookselling websites.
- Iím looking for an old recording, but it doesnít seem to be available either locally or in your international catalogue. Is there any way still to find it?Yes. Check our online catalogue using the text search function to find out if any of the repertoire is available on another release under another catalogue number. If you still do not see it, that means that it is currently not available. Increasingly, however, we are bringing old recordings back into our catalogue digitally so that you can download them, and the recording youíre looking for may be available digitally in the near future. And if you have any suggestions for reissues, please contact us.
If youíre still looking for a CD, have a look at this website
websitefor a list of second hand stores, where you may be able to find out of print discs.
- What will be released or re-released by Decca Classics in the near future? ?Please see catalogue page. The Advanced Search allows you to choose "Future Releases First". These show releases for the next few months ahead.
- What are Decca's plans for DVD-Video and Blu-ray?Please see our DVD series for details on our current and future DVD-Video releases.